Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday blogging

One of the things that I have been missing this month is my Sunday blogs. I have been blogging on Sunday morning for more than 5 years. This morning I decided that I am going to continue with my Sunday blog theme, I will summarize my week, talk about what I have been thinking about all week and stuff like that. The every day blog will be about my training progress and the obstacles and successes that I experience.
What have been thinking about this week? Oh my, oh my! It is time to step it up big time and begin the Year of the Horse at a gallop. I will be posting my goals this week and reporting daily about my progress and obstacles throughout the year. I have set goals that will challenge me and push me outside my comfort zone, I am looking forward to how this year unfolds.

1 comment:

Melanie Beckett said...

I look forward to reading about how your year unfolds. :)