Thursday, January 30, 2014

GOALS

I think that it is time for me to write out my goals, so here they are:
  • I will create a seminar on communication and anger management
  • I will learn to play the guitar, this will involve taking lessons and practicing everyday
  • I will create a pattern and make a blanket with the lotus flower on it, hopefully it will be finished in time to auction off at the banquet next year
  • I will do 1000 reps of Tai Chi Broad Sword and Mu Long Koon(sp)
  • I will meditate each day
  • I will complete 50,000 kicks
  • I will improve my teaching skills by reading, attending workshops and asking lots and lots of questions
  • I will learn the spear form and the cane form
  • I will blog every day
  • I will set up two demos at each of the seniors complexes in Stony Plain
  • I will do something for my family each day 
These are my personal goals that are in addition to the goals that we will all be working towards as a group. I am hoping to create a sustainable manner of conducting my life that I can carry forward for a long time.

Team goals:
  • I want everyone on the team to know that what they have to contribute is important and worthy of sharing. 
  • I want everyone to feel welcome to attend any extra practices, events and initiatives that we are involved in.
  • I want everyone to feel supported, not only when they are trying their best but when they can't find what they need to try at all.
  • I want everyone to know that we are in this together, we will all face different obstacles but we will all face obstacles.

1 comment:

Melanie Beckett said...

If I were a team captain, I would definitely want to have you on my team.