Saturday, January 18, 2014

Food

I know what to eat in order to feel amazing (energetic, happy, and satisfied) but.....
My reaction to emotional stress is to eat, I am not really sure how to break this, change it, adjust it. I seem to go along quite nicely, eating food that I love and then Boom! I want chocolate and salt, right now. I can handle the everyday stress that I seemed to have grown used to (work especially) but when worried or scared, I go straight to the junk after. I am not sure if having to publicly write everything down is the answer. You know, shame myself into not giving in. Or work harder at my self control, stay strong and not give in. I only have questions at this point and no real plan but if I start talking openly about it that is a good start.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I suggest reading the book "The Hormone Cure" by Dr. Sara Gottfried (gynecologist). She goes into the adrenal system and stress and I have a feeling that you will find some answers there.