Friday, January 3, 2014

Day Three :)

I'm not really sure how to write a blog everyday. What do I write about? How do I document my journey? What would be interesting? What does the layout need to look like? Should I put my numbers down everyday, the way that I do in my journal?
I don't really know the answers to all the questions but I have decided what to do, I'm just gong to tell you about my day, every day and see what happens.
When I woke up this morning, there was a moment when I wasn't really sure if I wanted to get up and then I thought, you're a black belt - you have to get moving. Getting my black belt was one of my greatest achievements in my life and everyday when I get up, I have to respect that and not let it down. That is what gets me up on time to do the things that I told myself that I would do. I took care of my household this morning, dogs, cat, husband (teen did not see that side of noon). I spent some time with one of my friends actually talking about goals and requirements and starting to make a plan together. In the afternoon, I prepared for spending the evening away from my family and then spent the evening with my kung fu family. I love being in the dragon dance and I love being there when they practice, the whole thing is such a rush for me. I am grateful that I got to run in the dragon today. I also managed to work on my Tai Chi, one of my forms a little, completed my sit ups for the day (very painful to start, not sure if a day off was a good idea) and finished my kicks when I got home (my legs did not hurt at all!!!!) I also practiced my guitar! What? I haven't mentioned that yet? One of my personal goals is to learn how to play the guitar this year. So far, I have purchased a guitar (thank you Santa), met my instructor and started lessons (two so far!) and have been practicing most days. My goal is to practice everyday and so far I am working on fitting it into my day, not sure what part of the day is the best. That was my day :)
I may be a rock star one day!

No comments: