Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, Monday!

I accomplished a lot of things today, most of them had to do with looking after my family and preparing for the week. Not very many things that had to do with my kung fu, although if my house isn't in order it is harder to go and do kung fu. I still don't have the everyday habits down yet so each different day and their circumstances affects my outcome. I am hoping that by the end of the next two weeks, I will have the beginning of some amazing habits. I am pretty sure that each time I make a change there is some struggling that goes on and then (like all unpleasant things) I forget all about it. My brain is magical like that :). I did make some strides with my guitar today, I had a lesson and received the cords for my first song. It actually doesn't sound like a song right now as the transition between cords isn't great but I am definitely making progress and I like it (actually I love my guitar!)

No comments: