Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dragon dancing

My work schedule has kept me away from the kwoon for 7 days, it was not fun. Today I returned with a spring in my step and a song in my heart. I went to practice, even though I am a spare and wasn't subbing for anyone. As luck would have it, I got to practice as we were short one person, Yeah Me! I love, love, love, dancing with that dragon!!! I can't explain it very well, sometimes it's really hard (when we are working on timing things) but I always feel fantastic when I am part of the dance. It speaks to my heart and my soul; I am excited, settled, comfortable and energetic when I am dancing. I also totally love the camaraderie that I experience each and every time, the bonding is almost instantaneous and forever.  The jokes, the caring and the sharing is like none other. What a great time! It was definitely the best hour of my day.

No comments: