Thursday, January 23, 2014

Athletes.....just like me!

I often admire athletes that dedicate their lives to being amazing at their chosen sport. I think, isn't that amazing that they focus on getting better at what they do everyday. In what they eat (or not) to the training they do, what they read and the amount of sleep that they get and the people they surround themselves with. Today, I'm like, wait a minute, that's what we do when we dedicate our lives to mastery. I guess that is partly why I believe so strongly in the program. I have spent my life admiring all kinds of athletes, from many different sports, doing whatever it takes to be the best that they can be. Now I am one of them, I am not where I want to be but I know how to get there and I plan on working everyday to get there. Cool revelation.

No comments: