Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Opportunity to learn

Today was my first day of work since Dec.15th, it was good to be back but..... I totally failed to complete my to do list. I practiced my guitar and the rest of the time I was busy getting ready for work, making dinner, doing laundry, looking after my pets and so on. I don't like to go to work without my house being in order first, so all those things need to be a part of my day. In order to feel better about being a shift worker, I work hard to make things easier for my family while I am away. Consequentially, I need to figure out how to do all these things and increase the kung fu that I do each day. I know that I need to be smart about my time and use each minute that I have. I will need to stay in the moment all day long, I think this may take some practice! Good thing that tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to make my routine work. :)

No comments: