Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dragon dancing

Today was a great day for kung fu! I did some Tai Chi with my friends at the beginning of the day and received some feedback so that I can make some improvements. I worked on my front thrust kicks and did some sit ups. I had another opportunity to be in the dragon dance again today, that's like, three days in a row for me. I love being able to help out and fill in for folks who have scheduling dilemmas, and I'm getting to know the dance well enough that it doesn't freak me out to be in different positions.
I got really cold and tired afterwards and I hope that I'm not coming down with something (Sihing Donohue?). I have to go back to work in a few days so it will be interesting to figure out how to fit my knew routine in with my work schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for filling in, hope your not getting sick! Take care of yourself partner!

Khona said...

I'm sick too (again). I blame Sihing Donohue too ;)