Friday, June 27, 2014

Best I can

I have made no secret of the fact that I am struggling with my requirements daily.....currently I have good days and bad days and you can usually tell by my blog. I completely forgot to blog last night, I was hanging out with my family, watching movies and having fun and I didn't even realize I forgot until this morning. I know that I just have to it done, but some days, it is just not possible. Does that make me not engaged? I don't think so, I am just doing the best I can with the tools that I have.

2 comments:

Tania Brinker said...

It doesn't make you less engaged. You might miss one here and there, but you come back and that's the key. Thank you for sharing your journey.

Yitzik said...

When missing a blog (or any other requirement) is not the norm, that means you are engaged. Always great to see you at the kwoon!