Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sheep Year

I am looking forward to the Year of the Sheep. I have set some goals and I hope to use all that I have learned being on the I Ho Chuan teams to stay focused, keep myself accountable and not allow myself to quit.
I am going to log my accomplishments everyday
I am going to continue to blog each week
I am going to go to my  classes when I am not working
I am going to to continue to train for and complete my first triathalon
I am going to continue to grow in my Tai Chi daily
I am going to pick up my chucks again ( I missed them) and learn a new form or create a new one
I am going to work on all my hands forms in a rotational bases with the intention/goal of improving my 6 harmonies
I would like to have more lessons in the lion because I really enjoyed the time I spent in it.

So that is mostly it, I have some personal goals that I will keep to myself.

I know that I don't stand alone, even though I am not on the team. I know that I will have the support of my whole kung fu family as I strive to improve myself and my kung fu.

I really enjoyed the banquet last night, I love when we all get together and share some laughs and a few stories! I am inspired by all the hard work that went into making last night a success, not just the demonstrations but all the organizing and getting things gathered that it took. I love seeing the kids perform, the lion dancing and all my friends enjoying themselves with their friends and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Going to miss you on the Sheep Team this year. And you are right you won't be alone because we will still be right beside you.

Melanie Beckett said...

Yeah, I wish you were on the team this year! But you know that I`m always loving and supporting you. You ever need a training buddy, you let me know. I`m excited about this triathlon goal...