Sunday, March 1, 2015

Patient and Tolerance


I had a fantastic week!
Here is how it went......I expressed confidence and planning on Monday and received many positives in return.
I spent some time with my mom and I had a good time and she had a great time. She had company and someone to drive her around to get some things done and I got to look at the world through her eyes for a day and I learned that we each have our challenges and obstacles, it's what we do with them that makes the difference. Hmmmmm
I went back to work on Tuesday and hung on to my attitude and perspective, we are all a little different but mostly the same..... we have stuff that gets in our way, etc...
And so my week continued as I looked through the eyes of my team mates, acquaintances, friends and family I learned tolerance and patience at a whole new level.
I feel like a whole new world has opened up to me, I am not saying that I wasn't patient or tolerant before I am saying that I have evolved to the next level. I get people at a place that I didn't before, I used to wonder what other people's issue were, now I'm thinking....we are mostly the same.....it's how we navigate that is the difference!
This allowed me to relax a little and it felt like I was being myself more and I seemed to understand the people that I encountered easier. Hmmmm
I had a great workout week as well, and I wrote it all down!!! I feel stronger each day that I work out and I look forward to continuing on this journey.

No comments: