Sunday, March 11, 2012

All Is Well....but I have already said that


So here I sit, trying to think of something to write. I want to write about how fabulous I feel about where I am but I am afraid that I am talking too much about that. I want to write about this amazing journey that I am on but I am afraid that I have already done that. I want to write about my incredibly supportive family but I am afraid that I have said that too often. I want to write about how fulfilling it is to have a pet family that makes me laugh everyday but I am afraid that I have done that too. I want to write about my amazing training partners, new and old, but I have done that a few times.
So I am not really sure what to write about....I do have one bit of news. After years (9) of wondering why people get up so early in the morning to practice kung fu, I have finally discovered the answer. I have attended the 6:40 class a couple of times and discovered that I really enjoy getting up early and doing kung fu. I totally get why all those people do it all the time, it is fantastic! I am not sure if it is because it is still dark but it feels like there is hardly anyone else in the whole world that is up and doing anything as cool as we are. The students are dedicated and hard working and I am looking forward to getting to know them and watching them grow.
This week I will discover how it feels to work until 11 pm and get up for the early class the next day and then work until 11 pm again. Wish me luck :)

No comments: