Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turning Point

A life changing decision. How does one know when they are making such a decision? I am not really sure, I can say that it is not easy. You have to dig down deep and ask yourself, 'What do I really want?' without considering anyone else. The answer will probably come easy and quick, if you are really listening, and then comes the hard part.....acting on that decision. Even though the turning point was making the decision, the strength came in the telling. The more I explain myself the stronger I fell about the decision that I made.
I have wanted something so bad that I have changed my lifestyle, put pressure on all my relationships and worked harder than I ever have before. I came to realize that what I thought that I wanted wasn't the case at all. What I was striving for was the journey not the end result. Now I am embracing the journey.
I am not sure how to teach that to anyone else, I have heard that it is about the journey many times but I didn't really understand until I lived it. I guess I just answered my own question, the best way to teach it is to live.
Until next week, work hard and have fun!

No comments: